SocialSpark Deals is an extension of the SocialSpark platform that allows e-commerce website owners to promote special offers using blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Advertisers get new customers. Our publishers get paid for each transaction they drive.
Listing a Deal
Advertisers can create a SocialSpark Deals Opportunity by calling our sales team at 1.877.50.BLOGS. Once a Deal is approved, it is listed in the SocialSpark marketplace and made available to our network of bloggers.
SocialSpark bloggers are provided with an embeddable widget that they can include in their blog as well as Twitter and Facebook links to promote the Advertiser’s Deal. Bloggers are encouraged to select Deals that are appropriate for their audience to maximize value for the Advertiser as well as their opportunity to earn.
The blog posts and and other social media links drive consumers to a purchase page. The consumer makes the purchase through the SocialSpark Deals website and receives a code that is redeemable on the Advertiser’s site. Here is a sample deal for Pexagon Technology.
- Promotion in the SocialSpark marketplace
- Blog posts from participating Bloggers
- This is a free value! Sponsored blog posts typically cost $30-$500 each
- Sharing of the deal via Facebook and Twitter
- Traffic to your site from shared content
- Opportunity to build double opt-in emails for your newsletter as well as Facebook likes and Twitter followers
- Opportunity to up sell customers on your site
- The total lifetime value of a new customer for your site
How Bloggers Earn
Bloggers earn money for each deal that is sold through their unique tracking link. The amount of money is determined by the offer itself and is shown on the Deal listing. The larger the purchase the more you can earn as a Blogger.
We encourage Bloggers to make full use of all their social media profiles to drive awareness and income.
- More Opportunities to earn money from your blog
- Access to exclusive SocialSpark Deals content that provides great value to your community
- Ability to utilize multiple social media channels outside of your blog
If you are a SocialSpark blogger you can save money by purchasing a Deal through your own link. Most affiliate-type programs ban you from utilizing your own link…. we don’t. That means you will save an additional amount on top of the discount already offered by the Advertiser. It is our way of saying thanks for being awesome.